Friday 24 February 2012

Task 03 - Composition

From the first part of the task (letter images) we could use these photos and create a composition of something we wanted to say or a simple phase or sentence (using the photos as the letters) or we could come up with our own design (without using the photos). I decided not to use the photos, it wasn't that I didn't like what I'd taken with my partner, it was just that I didn't want to use the same image for the same letter within the composition.

I thought of a saying which I could make with the product itself which was; 'Coffee or Tea?' Its an everyday question asked, this way I could use coffee for one part and Tea bags for the other. This didn't take me long, it was tricky at first but I decided to create a single letter each time so I could make it A3 size and then use Photoshop after to neaten it up. Below is the finished design.



I could have gone further with this design, adding little details like coffee stains or maybe even a mug but I wanted to keep it basic and straight to the point, the main focus was the words and not the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment